ATV Insurance Is A Smart Investment
Insurance is one of those things that many people don’t even consider when riding their ATV. It does not seem as big of a deal as buying a new car or a new house but not having Chesterfield MO ATV Insurance could end up costing you in the end.
In most places it is not a law to insure your ATV, so the coverage is entirely up to you. Here are some of the questions our agent will ask and discuss with you to determine what Chesterfield MO ATV Insurance coverage is necessary.
1) Can you afford to pay for a new ATV, if it were stolen, or damages to your ATV if something were to happen?
2) Can you afford to pay someone back in case you cause damage to their property?
3) Can you afford to pay someone else’s medical payments if they end up injured?
4) Will your health insurance cover you if you’re injured?
Many states require ATV insurance for vehicles operated on state-owned land, and your homeowners policy might not cover you, or other riders on your ATV, if you ride off your own property. That’s why Chesterfield MO ATV Insurance coverage is especially important.
No matter what type of vehicle you have, whether you ride a 4-wheeler, snow mobile, dune buggy, or even a golf cart, you can get the ATV Insurance you want and the protection you deserve with specialized coverage options, including:
- Collision Coverage will pay for damage to your ATV from rocks, trees, and other obstacles or debris.
- Comprehensive Coverage will give you extra security for loss or damage from theft, fire, or vandalism.
- Property Damage covers expenses to another person’s property for which you are liable.
- Bodily Injury pays medical expenses to others if you’re held liable in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist will protect you from loss or damage caused by uninsured and underinsured riders (this coverage may not be available in all states).
With a customized Chesterfield MO ATV Insurance policy from Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield, you can ride with confidence knowing that you’re properly insured.
Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield is dedicated to offering you the best possible coverage at a price you can afford. We offer additional ATV coverage for damage to custom equipment that you’ve added to your ATV, along with a medical payments option for yourself and your passengers. You may also be eligible for money-saving discounts when you insure multiple vehicles or if you’ve successfully completed a rider safety course.
Discounts and coverage options can vary according to your location and specifications. Contact one of our licensed insurance professionals to learn more about ATV insurance and how to build a recreational plan that best fits your needs.
Why Choose Alternatives Insurance® Of Chesterfield?
We’re committed to outstanding customer service
We start by offering the best insurance products at a reasonable price. But it’s the Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield team that really set us apart from the competition. With combined experience of 60 years, our sales and support staff members can handle your transactions quickly and efficiently. We service each and every account using out team of insurance professionals and we’re always available to answer your questions.
We’re committed to professionalism
Our dedication to client service comes from a culture of professionalism and respect. All of our associates at Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield have strong credentials and all of our policies are presented to you in a consistent and professional manner.
We’re committed to solving problems quickly
Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield has unique industry relationships, allowing us to provide exclusive insurance solutions to our customers. Additionally, every staff member is trained to actively listen and provide helpful answers presented in a way in which our policy holders clearly understand.
We’re committed to earning and maintaining your trust
We believe trust is something earned by listening to our customers while providing helpful advice and support. Trust and consistent underwriting practices is what we expect from our carrier partners, and in return we owe the same level of service to you.