Livery Insurance Needs in Missouri
Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield is devoted to our clients. This is why we keep our clients informed of the specific Requirements for Limo and Taxi Insurance Coverages in Chesterfield Missouri. It is our responsibility to ensure we can find the right insurance package that meet our clients’ needs. There are a variety of coverages to look at when purchasing Limo and Taxi Insurance.
The top 5 most important coverages are:
- Collision and Comprehensive: Covers the cost if there is a collision with an object. Comprehensive insurance covers damage that occurs as a result of fire, rocks, animals, etc.
- Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist: This provides coverage if you are involved in an accident in which the other driver was at fault, and they did not have adequate coverage to pay the cost of damages. Missouri law also requires you to have uninsured motorist coverage of $25,000 for bodily injury per person and $50,000 for bodily injury per accident.
- Personal Injury Protection Coverage: This type of protection covers the cost if there is an accident with injuries. This will cover part of medical costs, rehabilitation bills, funeral expenses, and lost wages at work. If a pedestrian was injured, this type of coverage will pay their expenses, and it does not matter whose fault the accident was.
- Employment Practices Liability: If a limousine operator is accused of things such as sexual harassment, wrongful termination or discrimination, this type of insurance will protect the business.
- Bodily Injury Liability and Property Damage Liability: These types of insurances are good for limousine drivers to purchase. Bodily Injury will cover victims if property damage or injuries occur if the limousine driver is at fault. Property damage liability will cover the cost if damage occurs to things, such as a garage, mailboxes, or fences.
Click here for the Commercial Package Filing Checklist
As licensed agents, it is our job to stay educated by the latest trends and pricing tiers in the transportation insurance industry. We understand obtaining Chesterfield Missouri Limo and Taxi Livery Insurance Coverages is not necessarily an easy task, and we are here to help!
Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield aims to protect our clients and their businesses by providing a proactive approach to their insurance needs. As a partner in business, we understand the need to protect our investments and livelyhood. Limo and Taxi Insurance Coverages in Chesterfield Missouri are required for limo and taxicab companies, whether they are individually operated, or a large fleet enterprise.
Our licensed agents have an abundance of knowledge in the transportation industry and are well-qualified to handle limo and taxi insurance coverages in Chesterfield Missouri. Our agents have direct appointments with several insurance carriers where we can shop for you to find the best coverage at the best price. Our agents make your business our priority. We take the time to analyze the customer’s business type, insurance business needs and state-mandated requirements.
Alternatives Insurance® of Chesterfield agents and staff are loyal to our clients. As a Trusted Choice agency, we are dedicated to treat our clients as a person, not a policy.
There are several Limo and Taxi Insurance Coverages in Chesterfield Missouri to choose from and it is important to have a professional agent assess your business needs. Before your appointment, make sure you have details of your business so we can get the most accurate Limo and Taxi Livery Insurance Quote. The following is a list of items you will need to begin a Limo and Taxi Insurance Quote:
- Complete vehicle description including the model, year, ID number, and serial number.
- Use of the vehicle and geographical location of customer base. (<50 miles, >100 miles, etc.)
- Actual cash value of the vehicle as is, and the cost to buy a new vehicle.
- Garaging location and the description of garaging location.
- A list of all drivers’ name, age, state and license number.
We do not perceive our clients as a sale. We continue to serve our clients and review your needs from time to time to ensure you still have the best coverage that meets your needs. Call us today to begin a prosperous, long term relationship with experts in Limo and Taxi Livery Insurance Coverages in Chesterfield Missouri. For a fast quote call (636) 449-1213.